Saturday, March 5, 2011

Mildly Funny Podcast

So the other day I was the guest speaker on a podcast. How you ask? Well let me tell you how it all went down...

I was driving up to Kamas a few weeks ago with my new friend Dusty who was telling me about two of his friends who started a podcast. In the (then) latest episode, one of the guys on the podcast tells a story about getting a massage for the first time. And it was hilarious. So as I am cracking up listening to this, Dusty gets the idea that it would be funny if I were a guest on their podcast. So he calls his friends Andrew and Jason and next thing I know, I get a phone call from these guys and am on a podcast.

You should probably listen first to the episode Like me. Massage me. Love me? for the story to understand what we are talking about when I debut in I just can't hold it in.







*Note: The massage story starts about 13minutes in.

1 comment:

  1. Katy you are so awesome. You did an awesome job on the podcast and you are already promoting it that is cool, thanks. We will have to have you on again.

    ReplyDelete