Saturday, April 9, 2011

Inspiration

I had multiple opportunities to be annoyed at having to wait on other people who had messed up my schedule. Instead of getting annoyed (okay, truth be told fighting and barely winning the urge to get annoyed would be more accurate), I took the opportunity to read and watch a few things that I have been meaning to. I was inspired by these 2 things today and felt to share them:

The first is a clip that a friend of mine share with me a couple days ago and I had yet to watch. It is Will Smith talking about positivity and focus and being successful. I love it. I totally needed to hear this today. I watched it twice, and will probably watch it again and take notes. Enjoy:


Secondly, I was listening to the Avett Brothers "Head Full of Doubt" while driving home from climbing this afternoon with Nicki. I have listened to this song dozens of times, but today this line especially struck me:

Decide what to be, and go be it.


I suppose the question now is, what do I want to be?

No comments:

Post a Comment