Sunday, February 12, 2012

{Day 1} I am grateful for...

Snow! I love waking up to the snow falling silently on the fields outside my window.

Today I was reminded that often times rather than having challenges and difficulties removed, we are made equal to the tasks placed before us. With that reminder, it was made apparent to me that I have been made equal to the task of teaching. This is something that I will continually grow into I think, but it is certainly nice to feel capable and able at work, rather than not quite enough, or as though I am barely keeping my head above water. It was a rough bout there for awhile, but I am grateful for the (growing) experience that it has been.

Purple cabbage. I cooked one for the first time today and it is tasty stuff. I'm grateful for vibrantly colorful healthy foods and the know-how to make them delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment