Wednesday, February 29, 2012

{Day 18} I am grateful for...

Catching up with friends I haven't talked to in awhile. Today I went to dinner with one friend and had a conversation with a second, both of whom I adore and both of whom I rarely see. I'm grateful for good people who help us through the hard times and celebrate with us when life is good. Today was a celebration.

My job. I kinda love it. A lot. And it hasn't been very long that I have said that and actually meant it. I love the interactions I get to have with students on a daily basis and the opportunity to help mentor them through difficult challenges. I seriously thrive on connection with people, in whatever form it takes.

The roommates. They are pretty great.

1 comment:

  1. i just read all your posts at once. and seems to me your grateful for food, friends, adventures, and a job that keeps you learning! ... wait a second..... this is your life!! hey, i think its working! you're happy just for you and your life! i think 21 days is over now (today is 3-2-12) and i think we have a changed woman here! love you :)

    ReplyDelete