Wednesday, February 22, 2012

{Day 11} I am grateful for...

Bikram Hot Yoga. 105 degrees. 90 minutes. I honestly don't think I've ever sweat so much in my life. Or touched my face to my shins for that matter. So I suppose there's method to the crazy heat fest madness. Want to feel more flexible? Try stretching in 105 degrees. Its seriously amazing.

Structural Integration. This morning I started a new client who is doing the full 10 sessions of structural integration. And I couldn't be more excited! I love this work so much!

A new desk space. Today was awesome because I had office hours all day. And so with all that time, I cleaned my entire office and finally switched desks over. My back no longer faces the door when I sit down to work and my new desk is way bigger than the old one. It was a no brainer, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment