Monday, February 20, 2012

{Day 8} I am grateful for...

Crustless quiche. This recipe is a tradition of my Mom's to make on Christmas morning. I was on the Sunday morning breakfast team, and we decided to make a quiche. I had failed to bring the recipe up to the cabin, but fortunately I had read it enough times while figuring out who would bring which ingredients and it turned out just great! Okay fine, it turned out amazing.

Wet Wipes. (We had no running water at the cabin this year.)

Snowshoeing to the waterfall while it was snowing all around. Breathtakingly beautiful.

2 comments:

  1. you are so cool. i love these grateful thingies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I put you up on my good 'ole Google Reader eons ago, it's been nice this last week to get these little treasures to read. I seriously miss your guts, but it's nice to have a little bit of Katy Kates each day, even if it is through my iPhone. Haha!

    ReplyDelete